We collect personal information about you, including information about your:
- contact information
- interactions with us
- billing or purchase information
We collect your personal information in order to:
- match helpers with users who require assistance
- match users who require assistance with users willing to help
- validate individuals’ identities
Besides our staff, we share this information with:
- relative community groups in order to provide users with the appropriate assistance for their request.
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter contact information and/or an address, we will be unable to match users with those requiring help or those offering help.
We keep your information safe by storing in WordPress, Google and Microsoft secure servers and only allow access to staff directly involved in operations.
We keep your information for one year after the user’s last activity or at the user’s request at which point we securely destroy it by erasing it from all systems.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you believe there is an error. If you would like to ask for a copy of your information or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com.